Hi Everyone,
It's only the 3rd of October and I've already run into my first obstacle. I have a sore throat and feel like complete poop, but I joined the gym yesterday and need to get my money's worth. Looks like I'm going to have to suck it up and get it done. Since I can't breathe I'll probably skip cardio and just do circuit training this afternoon. I'll probably get out of here around 3 and go so that I can get it out of the way, come home and pass out in bed immediately. My head feels like a balloon waiting to pop.
Anyways, Thursday-Sunday I'm juicing since the personal training said for my first time I need to do less days so I don't feel like poop for an entire week. Totally fine with me! So 4 days of Juicing then 3 days of only fruits and vegetables. That doesn't sound so bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment